Fortysomethingheyhey nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! How so nice of her, thank you! She writes a lot about daily life, but also covers some pretty serious issues as well. I love the quotes that she posts regularly throughout the day 😊
Below is the link to her webpage:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me
- I’m an Aussie living in Asia for four years now, experiencing totally different cultures in this part of the world.
- Ever since moving here, I have fallen in love with Korean dramas! No one makes dramas as good as these guys, I tell you!
- I am big on personal development and being the best version of me that I can be 😊
Questions asked by Fortysomethingheyhey
1. How do you act if you see a big spider? Totally FREAK OUT!! LOL
2. Dog or cat person? I like them both, but I tend to gravitate more towards cats
3. Are you content with your life? It took me a while to be, but now I am, yes
4. Do you have any hobbies? Dancing! 💃🏻
5. Will you bungee jump? Errr… noooo…
- @Bekpackr – https://bekpackr.wordpress.com
- Budgeting my trip – https://www.budgetingmytrip.com
- Christine in Korea – https://christineinkorea.com
- In Diane’s Kitchen – http://indianeskitchen.com
- Kdrama crazy – http://kdramacrazy.com
- Kotobites Japanese – http://kotobites.com
- Living! – http://onechancetoseetheworld.com
- London and Dublin with Lee & Pea – http://leeandpea.com
- Na Na pinches her pennies – https://nanaisfrugal.wordpress.com
- Welcome to my little piece of quiet – https://mylittlepieceofquiet.wordpress.com
Questions for my nominees
- In which part of this world do you live?
- If you could choose only one season (winter, spring, summer of autumn) to live in forever, which would you choose?
- Which area of your life is going really well for you right now?
- What is one movie you never get tired of watching?
- If you had access to a time machine, which time/era would you visit first?
My Best Post
This is one of my favourites 😂 https://fairybreadlife.wordpress.com/2018/01/20/class-friends-and-a-day-trip/